Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Need for a short escape

Recent events in my life - new role at work, new choice in career change, new companion in personal life, new financial burden, etc. All these events have prompted me to a thought for a short escape from all the things in my word, and leave everything behind for a while.
I read this book “Eat, Pray, Love” two years ago and recently this book was filmed into a movie starring Julia Roberts. I watched the movie few weeks ago and all of a sudden the thought of travelling alone emerged to be a plan. And yes I have decided to pay a visit to Bali – sightseeing, relaxing Balinese massage, enjoying the sun with my long abandoned bikini, watching sunset alone at the beach, work-less and stress-less for a couple of day. Hmmmmm…… Bali, wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment