Monday, May 24, 2010

If only

If only I was more careful, I could have avoided that unpleasant incident.

If only I listened to a sincere friend’s advice, I would not have to spend 300 to 400 bucks.

If only I was not that stubborn, I would not have to blog about “IF ONLY”.

I cannot stop blaming myself, for being ridiculously idiot.

I cannot stop thinking about it, until crying machine starts its engine, and tears flow uncontrollably from those sepet eyes.

I cannot stop mourning over the ‘used to be flawless’ door, until I painted it with those awful scratches.

At that moment, my mind was blank, I was attacked by panic.

The only one I could reach out was him, and he did his part significantly.

Indeed, I was sailing smoothly all the while since I got my driving license.

This is the very time I was in such a situation, where I have to deal with this kind of incident.

Stop crying, face it, deal with it, S!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok .. everyone will get their very "1st time", well .. It's just part of the LIFE experience, think it this way, "IF you NEVER HAD this kind of EXPERIENCES, HOW are you going to SHARE this with OTHERS, when OTHERS facing the situation YOU'RE in now?"

    ReplyDelete