Thursday, May 6, 2010

We all love trainings

Updates: Just attended a workshop about building effectiveness last month, and yet, I still do not have the feeling of myself being more effective before attending the workshop. The workshop was actually based on Stephen Covey's famous book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
There are some stories between me and this book. Back in 10 years when I was still in my high school, the principal actually recommended this book to all the students during assembly. After I graduated from university, I got myself a copy of this book, and just managed to finish the foreword. What a shame! Then, after joining Kraft, I have the chance to get in touch with this book again by joining this workshop.

Training is not just about training, by the way. It's about comfortable hotel stay, buffet breakfast, chilling out with my colleagues, etc. The best part of it is, AWAY FROM OFFICE where people will get an auto generated email stating that I'm away from office and will be back on XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment