Saturday, July 11, 2009

2009 - Love is in the air

Recently, some of my friends silently get married without notice. Luckily, there's Facebook (gossiping tool), on and off updates me with my friends' good news. First, Chris (Form 6 class monitor), then Boon Kwai (Form 6 bestie's brother), and then Jess (primary school classmate), then Brenda (secondary schoolmate). Last but not least, which is the most shocking one to me, Alvin (my ex-boyfriend). Hoo Hoo .....

OMG! Ex-boyfriend getting married, but luckily I'm taken as well (hahaha). If this happens 3 years ago, I might end up sigh-ing. By browsing through his pages in FB and Friendster, I feel like I kind of lost track with his life - totally. I'm still feeling guilty that I did not drop a message on his birthday this year but he did so on my birthday. I have to congratulate him and it seems to me there are 2 good news - marriage + new born baby.

Despite the recession, we can't omit the power of LOVE. Chris, Boon Kwai (Dr. Goh), Jess, Brenda and Alvin, wishing you guys and your other halves, Happily Ever After !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment